REALTOR® applicants must be a licensed broker or licensed/certified appraiser who qualifies and fulfills requirements for Local, State, and National Association of REALTORS®. The Managing Broker of such office must be a member subscriber, or secondary member subscriber of MEIAR before any licensees may participate.
To apply for Membership:
- Complete all required fields. When completing the office field: begin typing and find your office name in the drop down list. If you do not see your office name in the list please call the Association office at (765)747-7197. If you do not select your office name from the drop down menu your application will not be processed.
- Email your digital (professional) photograph to email@example.com
- Your Broker will be sent an email from MEIAR to sign your application.
- Allow 72 hours after all required information has been received by MEIAR for processing.
- MEIAR will contact you as soon as your application has been processed to schedule your new member training.
Note: Applications will NOT be process without a photograph, valid email address, all required fields completed in their entirety and payment.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS® at (765) 747-7197.