REALTOR® applicants must be a licensed broker or licensed/certified appraiser who qualifies and fulfills requirements for Local, State, and National Association of REALTORS®. The Managing Broker of such office must be a member subscriber, or secondary member subscriber of MEIAR before any licensees may participate.
To apply for Membership:
- Complete all required fields and submit your application.
- When entering your office name, please enter the full name of your office.
- Your broker will be sent a verification email, once returned to MEIAR will send you an invoice.
- After payment has been received MEIAR will begin processing your application.
- Allow 72 hours after all required information has been received by MEIAR for processing.
- MEIAR will contact you as soon as your application has been processed to schedule your new member training.
Note: Applications will NOT be process without a photograph, valid email address, all required fields completed in their entirety and payment.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS® at (765) 747-7197.