REALTOR® who are seeking to become a MEIAR non-member subscriber must be a paid member in another association and maintain said membership in good standing at all times. Including paying State and National dues on a yearly basis.
The Designated REALTOR® of applicants office must be a participant of MEIAR before any licensees may participate.
To apply for Membership:
- Complete all required fields and submit your application.
- When entering your office name, please enter the full name of your office.
- Your broker will be sent a verification email, once returned to MEIAR will send you an invoice.
- After payment has been received MEIAR will begin processing your application.
- Allow 72 hours after all required information has been received by MEIAR for processing.
- MEIAR will send a membership verification email with instructions to access the MLS.
Note: Applications will NOT be process without a photograph, valid email address, all required fields completed in their entirety and payment.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS® at (765) 747-7197.