Designated REALTOR® applicants must be a licensed broker or licensed/certified appraiser who qualifies and fulfills requirements for Local, State, and National Association of REALTORS®.
Designated REALTORS® who are seeking to become a MEIAR non-member subscriber must be a paid member in another association and maintain said membership in good standing at all times.
Designated REALTORS® of such office must be a participant of MEIAR MLS before any licensees may apply.
Designated REALTORS® who are joining as a non-member subscriber must provide a waiver of services for all agents in their office who are not seeking a subscription. Agents who qualify for a waiver must belong to another MLS service under the Designated REALTORS®.
Designated REALTORS® must provide a primary membership declaration for any agent joining including themselves signed by their primary association.
To apply for Membership:
- Complete all required fields and submit your application.
- When entering your office name, please enter the full name of your office.
- MEIAR will review and send your invoice with the required fees.
- After payment has been received MEIAR will begin processing your application.
- Watch for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that will include your Indiana Regional MLS LLC Participant Agreement and the Agent Security Level Form that must be completed.
- Allow 72 hours after all required information has been received by MEIAR for processing.
Note: Applications will NOT be process without a photograph, valid email address, all forms completed in their entirety and payment.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS® at (765) 747-7197.