Designated REALTOR® applicants must be a licensed broker or licensed/certified appraiser who qualifies and fulfills requirements for Local, State, and National Association of REALTORS®.
Designated REALTORS® who are seeking to become a MEIAR non-member subscriber must be a paid member in another association and maintain said membership in good standing at all times.
Designated REALTORS® of such office must be a participant of MEIAR MLS before any licensees may apply.
Designated REALTORS® who are joining as a non-member subscriber must provide a waiver of services for all agents in their office who are not seeking a subscription. Agents who qualify for a waiver must belong to another MLS service under the Designated REALTORS®.
Designated REALTORS® must provide a primary membership declaration for any agent joining including themselves signed by their primary association.
To apply for Membership:
- Complete all required fields.
- Email your digital (professional) photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch for an email from email@example.com that will include your Indiana Regional MLS LLC Participant Agreement that must be completed (including selecting option 1 or 2), sign, and return.
- Allow 72 hours after all required information and payment has been received by MEIAR for processing.
- Membership verification will be sent via email to the email address on this application.
Note: Applications will NOT be process without a photograph, valid email address, all forms completed in their entirety and payment.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS® at (765) 747-7197.