Designated REALTOR® applicants must be a licensed broker or licensed/certified appraiser who qualifies and fulfills requirements for Local, State, and National Association of REALTORS®.
Designated REALTORS® who are joining as a non-member subscriber must provide a waiver of services for all agents in their office and a primary membership declaration for any agent joining.
To apply for Membership:
- Complete all required fields and submit your application.
- When entering your office name, please enter the full name of your office.
- MEIAR will review and send your invoice with the required fees.
- After payment has been received MEIAR will begin processing your application.
- Watch for an email from email@example.com that will include your Indiana Regional MLS LLC Participant Agreement and the Agent Security Level Form that must be completed.
- Allow 72 hours after all required information has been received by MEIAR for processing.
- MEIAR will contact you as soon as your application has been processed to schedule your new member training.
Note: Applications will NOT be process without a photograph, valid email address, all forms completed in their entirety and payment.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the Mid-Eastern Indiana Association of REALTORS® at (765) 747-7197.